The Management of ACHAIKA PLASTIKA SA recognizes its obligation and accepts its responsibilities regarding the production of plastic products with respect to quality, the environment and the rules of health and safety at work.
Our goals are:
- All products meet the requirements of our customers
- The maximum satisfaction of the customer's needs from the first time he comes in contact with ACHAIKA PLASTIKA SA but also every time, at the lowest possible cost
- The continuous improvement of the company's position in the market, but also of all its results
To achieve the above, ACHAIKA PLASTIKA SA implements a Quality Management System according to the requirements of the ELOT EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard, which includes all the critical aspects of the company's operations, which affect the quality of the products produced.
We are committed to:
- Our compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding the quality of our products
- The fulfillment of our obligations and our continuous improvement regarding the quality of the products
- The provision of the necessary resources and the implementation of appropriate actions in order for the Quality Management System to be continuously improved
The Quality Manager has clear jurisdiction and organizational freedom to identify problems, introduce, recommend or offer solutions and confirm the implementation of these solutions.